Nuffnang!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Parking Wars of the 25th

Today I went to college earlier than usual... 2 hours 30 mins earlier... The reason? Simple... To get parking sticker for the parking spaces in my college... =.=" In my college, parking spaces are so limited that people have to actually purchase the stickers which are indeed also limited... What happen if you don't get them? You have to park outside, paying the MPPJ 60 cents per hour, having risk of being 'saman' (RM 100 mind you...) if your time runs out or forgotton to pay, etc...

One more thing, this sticker is only valid for a month... Meaning? Every month on the 25th everyone has to buy the sticker again... Wicked huh? The first month of my college i could get it easily because my seniors were on a holiday break so i can just practically walk in and buy... I didn't know about this mad 'Parking Wars of the 25th' until the second month where on the 26th of August I tried to buy the sticker but was sold out... You should look at my face... I was like 'WTF?'... So i have to suffer the month finding parking... Once I have to park so far that it took me awhile to walk to my college... The sticker is RM 35 per month... Parking outside cost me about RM 50 per month... Curse those MPPJ... In subang it's 50 cents, there is like 60 cents...

Anyways, I got the sticker and I have won the battle...for now... Until then, 25th of next month, history will be repeated on this forsaken day and I shall join the battle again which i will declare it the 'Parking Wars of the 25th'...

No comments: