Nuffnang!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fair and Just?

Outrage! Absurd! Ridiculous! Fake! EVIL!!!

Here I am, bored... So as my other friend... When two people who are bored gets together you get a "Poker Showdown"... MSN style... lolz...

Here we go, Round 1... I won because my friend got the most "CANTIK" cards... nothing much to talk here...

Round 2... I should not have said she'll be lucky, wish in fact she did... She won because of some technical problems or u can say 'bug'... It's allright... It's just one round...

Round 3... WTF??? Again??? Just sheer luck i guess... *Cursing those MSN Technical Staff*

Round 4... She won... Without the 'bug' at least... I admit defeat...

Round 5... What in heaven's name? Cunning, very cunning...

Round 6... Have you watched the show The Bug's Life... My life is pretty much "bugged" by this... I think she paid MSN for this...

Round 7... I got the 'bug' exterminator this time... Finally, her streak has end... VICTORIOUS!!!

Round 8... This is the final round... The battle of good and evil, light and dark, boy and girl, mother and daughter? Anyway, back to the battle... It's like the epic of Lord of the Rings... Where I'm the orcs trying to penetrate Helm's Deep... And here I thought I was winning when suddenly she flipped her Gandalf card... Lucky her...

Yeah, you got it... She trashed me... 6 out of 8 games she won... But out of the 6, she won 3 games by the 'bug'... I should have zipped my mouth... I won't wish her luck anymore... Can you imagine? Luck + Cunning = Very Dangerous... Savvy? (You know who you are poker girl... lolz... ^.^)

No comments: