Nuffnang!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!

I went to a birthday party close to Nilai(I noe... Far rite? lolz... But that's where he lived...)... It was last Saturday... His house is WHOA!!! Lolz... I've been there before but it's just for your knowledge... =) His house is huge, has a swimming pool, pool table, mini gym, etc... It's hard to describe in words... You just have to see it for yourself... Anyways, I stayed overnight with my brother and his friends... How I know the birthday boy? Erm... Well, we go to the same school... He's my junior... He's my brother's batch too... But he's a friend too... In my school, which is small, everyone practically knows everyone... His families and relatives came too... We thought it was a lunch at first... But time seems to pass by and the meal isn't ready yet... So what do we do with ample time? ROCK ON!!! We do many stuffs, playing computers(He had a desktop and a laptop... His friends also brought theirs... It can't be help... Guy thing... Lolz...), watch movie(A guy, friend of mine and not to mention my junior too cause practically i'm the oldest teenager there, apparently haven't watch Too Fast Too Furious: Tokyo Drift... I know, I know, it's old... Oh well... Lolz...), play pool while listening to music(Disco Disco Good Good!), darts(Caution: Maniacs attempting ninja and samurai stunts), etc... We were starving as the meal end up as our dinner... Suddenly, an angelic voice fell from heavens to our years, DINNER TIME!!!

There were so much people that we had to sit in his garden beside the swimming pool(You got that right...)... It's quite a nice atmosphere, with candles... Lolz... Skip that, let's chow down the food... The food is OMG!!! Did i mention the birthday boy is Danish? =] His dad cooks DELICIOUS, TASTY, SCRUMPTIOUS, YUMMY, LUSCIOUS, DELECTABLE, MOUTH-WATERING... You get the picture... I love his dad's food... I'm not entirely sure but i heard his dad cooked for the Queen of Danish or some royalty... His Dad is INCREDIBLE... Anyways, enough of that, let's get back to the food... For that night, we have potatoe salad, glass noodles salad(i think), pork ball, pork meat, roasted(or BBQ... not sure...) chicken, roasted pork and the INFAMOUS, RENOWNED AND THE LEGENDARY FISH IN CREAM SAUCE!!! If you all can only taste it, you will be wanting for more... So we ate, and we ate, and ate... There was desert later... I don't know how to describe it... It's a mixture of various fruits with Nata de Coco in a syrup base with cream as a topping... During dinner, i get to meet new people... I met the birthday boy's cousins... They are half French half Chinese Singaporians... They are great people... Lolz... Well I'm embarassed by the fact that they are able to speak Chinese fluently(i think...) cause they studied it their whole life... What bout me? A banana... Sobs... T.T They even speak French... Haihz... Oh well, at least i can speak Malay... Muhuhu... (Sad isn't it... Lolz...) It was great meeting them... We chat after dinner with the rest of the guest... Later a parent came up to me with red wine asking me to drink... Lolz... I refused at first but took it later as it left me no option... I forget to mention, one of the cousin thought i was 16 years... *sinister laughter* Another victim to my mischievious youth... Lolz...

After the dinner, all of us went to the basement to play pool... We kinda party down there, taking a laptop down with speakers and subwoofer... We just hang there until the Cake Cutting Ceremony... We all gathered and just sat quietly... What ELSE would we do? The USUAL THING!!! We sang the birthday song... Taking pictures... Lolz... Flashes were flying here and there... It makes us look like walking on a red carpet to a MTV Music Awards or Oscar... After that, we go back to our caves again doing our usual thing like before... =) The parent that gave me the wine earlier asked whether i was drunk... I was...NOT!!! Lolz... Still very sober... So he said why don't we go down and drink... Did I mention it's like a bar in the basement? O.o I smile and decline... (I could but I will finish a bottle of Absolute or Chivas... Maybe... Never actually tested my alcoholic levels... XD I drank quite a lot and was still sober... I hope I don't get drunk at my next friend's party cause I got a feeling they will do it to me... *praying*) It was time to go for the guest and we see them off... So what did the remaining people do? PARTY!!! Lolz... What's left is my brother, the birthday boy(Duh!), and three of their friends... From here on I'm afraid I can no longer go ahead with as this is...erm...eh...contains confidentiality... ROFL!!! You'll have to ask us personally... =) It was a great party... Thanks Birthday Boy!!! ^.^

Sorry if it's just all words, I don't have the pictures so I will post them up when I get them asap... Lolz...

No comments: