Nuffnang!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hangman!

Bored Wars Episode II: Return of the Boredom

Here we go again, me and my dearest friend... My brother sister in arms... Partner in crime... We, as usual on MSN Messenger, were chatting... Than she was burning a movie... I questioned her and she asked me to guess... This is where hangman comes into the picture...

So it started with this:
********
And she even gave me a head start...
*a***a**
So like my usual habit i blasted with a, e, i, o, u...
*a***a**
NONE!!! Not even another vowel... Told you how cunning she is... So, I guess t...









Sigh... What bout h?
*a*h*a**
Aha... I tried s...
*ash*a**
Eureka! Getting closer... What bout l?








Cold trails again... r?








Are you lying? Grr... F? It has to be it...





I think she works for the F.B.I. or C.I.A. or some secret organisation... Sly, very sly... Looks like this is my final chance... g?







I'm speechless... But she ask me to continue... Saying there's still eyes, nose, mouth... Allright... I accepted her chances... I chose m, n and d... At least one of them should have it...








I give up... She's evil, EVIL i tell you... I drew this pic in reflection of her...










The movie was cashback... Never heard of it but oh well... Lolz... Well, we continued our madness with my turn... I gave her a simple one...
***
Disclaimer: No more pictures are further attached as there might be risk of overloading and may even caused unparallel and unpredictable consequences to the viewers. =)
She started shooting with the movie title immediately... CIA, MIB, 007? So I told her to just start with alphabets... Why do I always have to open my mouth? Within 5 tries she guessed it... Saw... Everytime i tell her something or wish her something she gets lucky... Dang it... We played again and repeat the whole process... Guess what? I lost...again... But this time is because she missed an alphabet i mentioned... She's sleepy... Rofl... So we called it a day and I think I should too now as I am writing this in the wee hours of the morning... *Yawn*

No comments: