Nuffnang!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank You United International Pictures and Malaysia Today!

Thank You!
Terima Kasih!
谢谢
Merci
ありがとう
당신을 감사하십시오
Dank U
Danke
Σας ευχαριστούμε
Grazie
Obrigado
Вы
Gracias
This time it's for the movie Quarantine... Lolz... Lucky ain't I? Actually, I have another free movie by them but unfortunately the movie is cancelled... The movie was Diary of the Dead... So much for luck eh? But wait, could I be that lucky? Instead I got something even better...



This Complimentart Pass enables me to watch ANY (you heard right...) UIP Movie for the next 3 months... That means it's until 28th February 2009... Wow... Am I that lucky? Or does my luck comes from someone? Hmm... That's a mystery that will be lefy unsolved... Lolz... It must be that person... I bet you all are wondering who it is... Well... It's a secret... >.<

No comments: