Nuffnang!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Parking Wars of the 25th II

I forgot to blog about this day... So I'll start... This war was for the month of October which was for the period of November... In this battle, unfortunately, I failed to obtain the parking sticker... The reason I lost the battle was because...because...frankly speaking...I overslept... >.< I KNOW I KNOW!!! But i wasn't feeling well before... And yeah, I got battered by my friends as I'm suppose to buy for them... But even I overslept i came on time... Surprisingly, the people come early that day... The Parking Wars of the 25th I, people don't actually line up until 8.30am... I came at that time and to my demise it was already too late... The line is...OMG!!! The line started before 8am... Haihz... Oh well, there's always next time... The 25th of this month is coming... I'll be prepared for this war...for THIS IS SPARTA!!!

No comments: